Exercise Physiologists are Allied Health Professionals who provide exercise and lifestyle therapies for the prevention and management of chronic disease, injury and disability.
Exercise Physiologists hold a 4 year university degree and use exercise as medication to provide support for clients with conditions such as:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Mental Health Problems
- Pulmonary disease
- Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome
- Lower Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
Our Exercise Physiologists are registered with Medicare Australia, the Department of Veteran’s Affairs and Work Cover, they are also recognised by most private health providers.
Click here to find out the difference between an Exercise Physiologist, Personal Trainer and Physiotherapist.
Our Exercise Physiology Program
At E-Leet Physiology we use exercise as medicine to help our clients achieve their goals and improve their quality of life, we use an array of exercise methods including:
- Cardiovascular Aerobic and Anaerobic training
- Strength and Resistance Training
- Balance and Proprioception Training
- Core Stability and Abdominal Strength Training
- Stretching and Fascia Release Techniques
- Relaxation and Breathing exercises
- Motor Control and Postural Strengthening Exercises
We also provide training in safe manual handling, perform functional assessments, carry out fitness and strength tests as well as musculoskeletal assessments and provide lifestyle education to help people manage their health conditions.