Exercise Physiologists can help with a wide range of conditions and symptoms, the following is an example of various conditions in where Exercise Physiology can help :
- High blood pressure and other cardiac conditions
- Obesity or other weight related issues
- Metabolic Syndrome (cholesterol, blood sugar and other hormonal problems)
- Lower, Mid or Upper Back Pain and Scoliosis
- Frailty and balance/stability issues
- Diabetes or insulin resistance
- Chronic pains/fatigue, Muscle aches and Weakness
- Low bone mineral density
- Plantar-fasciatis and other foot pains
- Sore hips, knees, elbows, shoulders and other joints – Osteoarthritis or postural issues (e.g. mal-tracking patella, poor shoulder positioning or over arched back etc.) which can cause pain
- Poor movement patterns which can cause pain (e.g. everyday work/daily tasks or gym techniques that may require modifying)
- Depression or other mental health conditions
- Asthma, COPD or other lung related problems
- Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Injury
- Rehabilitation work
- Work Cover, MVA or other work related injuries
At E-Leet Physiology we usually manage clients with a combination of various conditions as well as more complex cases and develop exercise management plans to help our clients improve their quality of life.
We also work with those looking for strength and conditioning training to get fit or maintain their level of health or training that is specific for a wide range of sports.
If you experience any of the above and are interested to learn how to get started, please click here to find out more.