This specialised program with our Exercise Physiologist is the most personalised and comprehensive service that E-Leet Physiology offers.
The experience starts with an Initial Assessment in where a thorough medical screening and functional assessment is performed to determine baseline measures including:
- Anthropometric measures : Height, weight, waist circumference, blood pressure and oxygen saturation
- Fitness: VO2max will be extrapolated from our customised test to determine fitness levels
- Strength: Upper and Lower body strength will be assessed
- Core stability: A test to determine pelvic core and core stabiliser strength and correct activation
- Posture: A visual test to analyse if there are imbalances in the musculoskeletal system, affecting posture
- Proprioception and motor control: A series of tests that challenge the balancing systems and to determine correct firing patterns of muscles in the body.
- Lifestyle: A series of questions to gather a bigger picture of the individual’s lifestyle which may be affecting their health, including diet, work patterns and activity levels.
From all these results a carefully customised and structured exercise and lifestyle program will be developed and prescribed at our centre to help our client meet their goals. By attending on a 1 on 1 basis we are able to adapt and modify the program to ensure maximum progression from week to week. Re-Assessments are performed through this program to track our client’s progression so the hard work will be able to be seen on paper.
To find out how to start please click here.
Couples are able to share this experience together (separate initial assessments may be required to start). Please enquire to find out more.